1. You are requested to provide real and accurate information while you are creating an account on baby Shoppers. This will ensure that the orders can be confirmed and delivered without any hassle.
2. It must also be understood that should anything while you are logged into your Baby Shoppers account, you are going to be solely responsible.
3. Under no circumstances are you allowed to take information such as account names, email addresses or any contact information of such kind for your commercial benefit.
4. When you register on Baby Shoppers, you will receive a ‘User ID’. No one else is allowed to access baby Shoppers using your log-in credentials. It is your responsibility to make sure that no one gets access using your credentials. However, please do not hesitate to inform us if anyone is trying to gain access using your USER ID without authorization.
5. Each deal comes with a specific set of terms. You would learn about those terms when you decide to buy that particular deal.
6. Vouchers or coupons that are offered on Baby Shoppers will not be compensated with cash or if it is collected through other second or third party sources.
7. Neither there will be any refund when one wants to regain the part of the voucher that has been paid for, nor will there be any refund for the promotional part of the voucher.
8. One cannot combine the vouchers with any other coupons or promotions unless it has been specified in the voucher.
9. We at Baby Shoppers will not take any responsibility should there be a case of lost or stolen vouchers or voucher reference numbers. However, in such cases, the merchant can provide the service to the person who produces the coupon first.
10. Any sort of duplication, sale or trade of a voucher is strictly forbidden.
11. We have the rights to determine if the contents that you have submitted are in accordance with our principles and if it complies with our terms of services or not. Nonetheless, we also bear the right to put an end to your account, with or without prior notice.